Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bunnie Buddies - altered dominoes and a card!

Happy Easter Everyone!
For today's DT inspiration I'm sharing two projects!
You've met Bunny Blue before, well he found some friends along the way.  Here they are hanging out on my Tim Holtz tin with their chickie friend ;0)


Altered domino magnets featuring Smeared Ink's Li'l Bunny Grumpie from the
The above photo was Bunny Blue's farewell party, he's off on his travels to my Sister ;0)
Here's the cute and rather clever Easter card I made her that is the perfect presentation card for a domino magnet.  What's clever about it you ask?  Well, you see the domino is rather heavy and a regular card just falls forward when you try to stand it up.  I cut the bottom edge of the back of the card at an angle so that it leans backwards like an easel when you stand it up.  No more head dives for Bunny Blue!  Pop on over to my DominoART blog if you'd like to know the 2nd clever part of the card, how to actually add the domino magnet to the front ;0)
 

  I hope I've inspired you to come and play in our challenges!  The April one just started so there's plenty of time to join the fun - Smudgy Antics Challenge for April

Happy Stamping!
Leigh S-B
 THE SHARPIE DOMINO QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment