Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday inspiration

Good morning...
it's Hump day again and the dragon has a project to share.
If you belong to the Smeared and Smudged group on Facebook you'll know that we are having a week long event.... KICKSTART YOUR ART.
It's all about art journalling.... something I have never been comfortable with,
I think it's the freedom... the mess.. the personal nature of art journalling that I find so difficult...
as i'm a precise crafter... I plan... I re-plan.... then I re-re-plan, so i'm finding it hard...
very hard but i am enjoying myself so you might too... please check it out on facebook... you might be a natural art journaller.
Anyhow day #2 the prompt is to 
USE LYRICS FROM A SONG OR POEM.
Here is my journal page....still rather neat and precise but i'm trying!
 The song is one of my favourites...
I AM I'M ME by TWISTED SISTER.
The heart and banner are digi images from SMEARED INK of cause,
the lyrics I printed off the internet..
inked, & distressed.
The heart and banner I coloured with alcohol pens and pencils.
Thanks for stopping by.
Another project from another designer tomorrow.
BDx

1 comment:

  1. IKWYM about the journaling part, BD. Might be okay, until you have to share it with someone. It needn't necessarily be messy, though. This is beautiful. I think you've done a smashing job. xxD

    ReplyDelete