Thursday, January 8, 2015

GOT THAT FRIDAY FEELING!

Yay it's Friday.... the weekend is nearly here.
Before I share with you today's project,
all of us at SMUDGY ANTIC'S/SMEARED INK 
would like to CONGRATULATE
ELENOR  
on the birth of her gorgeous son,
ALLAN.
I am 'covering' today for Elenor.... so you get a dose of dragon sarcasm,
being well acquainted with motherhood, having a grown up son and twin 9yr old daughters,
I made yet another card.
I used real rubber.... because SMEARED INK REAL RUBBER STAMPS 
are probably the best on the market.... papers from my stash and a snarky 'good luck' sentiment...
why snarky? because I'd had a run in with one of my girls over what shoes are suitable for school...
3 1/2'' heel/platform boots are NOT part of the school uniform! 
So there ya go.... snarky dragon strikes again.
You'll find this great  CARNIE stamp in the SMEARED INK SHOP....
can you be 'snarkier' than the dragon? 
Why not enter something SNARKY in our challenge this month? 
We don't even mind if you use 'bad' words on your project.... especially if you've just had a run-in with a child over what to wear for school!
Have a great Friday. BD x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Elenor!!
    You rock BD and what a backup this card is. Colors are gorgeous on this and fab papers. Need some for those certain days when nothing seems to go right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW... Best wished to Elenor!
    And BD, you wonder why I never had kids. LOL Fabulous card. Always love SNARK! It's my middle name. Great colors and I agree with Shoni. LOVE those DP's! xxD

    ReplyDelete